Human lungs, working model
Product No: 66107-88
Function and Applications
Mechanical model for the demonstration of how the human lung functions work.
- The model shows the expansion of the lungs (rubber balloons) when the breast area (polystyrene jar) is expanded by sinking the diaphragm (rubber cloth).
- Air flows into the lungs through the windpipe and bronchi (glass Y-tube).
Equipment and technical data
- Bell jar, 5 l 64156.00
- Glass tube, Y-type 64168.00
- Rubber stopper, 35/29 mm,1 hole39259.01
- Rubber cloth with loop 64810.00
- Clamping ring, rubber, 12 cm 64167.00
- Balloons, rubber, 10 pcs 02620.03