Function and Application
The Professional 3-in1 3D Printer enables to 3d print and 3d scan with the option of a laser engraver. It is compatible with third party 1.75mm filaments so you can now select your own brand of filament and mechanical properties. This 3D printer includes the Professional Software which enables you to adjust multiple settings such as speed, print support and retraction.
- The heating bed made of aluminum ensures heat distribution and reduces the risk of deformation.
- The extruder is designed to be quickly removed for cleaning or replacement.
- Compatible with third-party ABS and PLA filaments (1.75 mm)
- Calibration system with specially designed buttons and recognition software that makes use even more intuitive (Fast and easy calibration)
Equipment and Technical Data
- Build Volume 200 x 200 x 200 mm (L x W x H)
- Resolution Fine 0.1mm, Standard 0.2mm, Speed 0.3mm, Ultra Fast 0.4mm
- Print Heads Single
- Nozzle Print Speed up to 150mm/s
- Print Materials Optimised for 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament
- Nozzle Diameter 0.4mm
- Display 66mm FSTN LCM
- Heated Bed Yes - Aluminium Advanced
- Print-bed detection LCD Screen Assisted leveling
- Fully enclosed case
- Automatic filament loading and nozzle cleaning
- Low filament alert warning
- Wi-Fi Laser Engraver (optional)
- Compatible file formats .STL, XYZ format for 3d printing, .STL
- Weight 28kg (gross package weight)
- Dimensions 468 x 510 x 558mm.