Function and Application
This 3D printer is designed as ultimate tool for schools, colleges, engineers, architects and anyone looking for extra large build volume
- Wireless connectivity: Thanks to the new WiFi connection, the 3D printing process can be wirelessly controlled and managed. The App application allows users to start and stop printing, control the heat settings, fans, and light.
- Printing accuracy: With a resolution of 50 microns (0.05mm) per layer, the 3D printer offers very high print quality.
- Large print objects: Print size of 300 x 200 x 440 mm (approximately 12 "x 8" x 17 "), which allows you to create large objects with fewer parts.
- Color LCD touch screen: an intuitive, easy-to-navigate navigation menu that keeps track of printing information.
- Constant control Users can change the print parameters at any time via the touch screen - even during printing!
- Heatable and removable construction platform
- The heating of the printing bed prevents warping and sticking.
- The removable construction platform is easier to clean.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Max. Print volume: 300 x 200 x 440 mm
- Layer resolution: 0.05 mm (with 0.25 mm nozzle)
- Nozzle: 0.25-0.8 mm • Printing speed: 50-200 mm / s •
- Pressure temperature: 180-260 ° C
- Heated bed: yes, 50-110 ° C
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Materials: PLA, ABS, HIPS, PET, Nylon, etc.
- Connectivity: WiFi, USB
- Dimensions: 488 x 360 x 640 mm
- Weight: 21.1 kg
- File types: OBJ, STL, CWPRJ
- Operating system: Windows 7 and higher