In general, the term adsorption is used to describe the
attachment of gases or dissolved substances to the surface of a
solid or liquid. At constant temperature, the quantity of adsorbed
substances is a function of the type of system investigated and the
partial pressure and / or concentration of the substance concerned.
The correlation is described by a number of adsorption isotherms.
The rivalidity is to be investigated experimentally.
- High quality glassware for good results
- Stable and safe construction due to solid stand material
- Determine the residual equilibrium concentrations of citric
acid after stirring solutions of differing initial concentrations
with a constant mass of activated carbon.
- Use the measurement results to determine which of the
adsorption isotherms is valid for the given system.
What you can learn about
- Adsorbent and adsorbate
- Henry Freundlich and Langmuir adsorption isotherms
- Precision balance 620g/0.001g