In this experiment, human respiration is illustrated by measurements of the oxygen and carbon dioxide content of the air and breath. Without the conversion of O2 into CO2, human life and the life of many other animals could not exist. Essential for this are also the plants, which convert CO2 into O2 through photosynthesis and thus provide us with a basic building block of our existence.
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (reference to everyday life etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
- Compact, easily transportable experimental set-up
- suitable for demo experiments and practical training
- Flexible test execution thanks to wireless data transmission
Determination of the oxygen and carbon dioxide concentration once before and once after breathing in a plastic bag
- oxygen concentration in air and breathing air
- carbon dioxide in air and breathing air
- carbon cycle