Investigate the bending behaviour of a leaf spring under the conditions that the point of application and the direction of the force remain the same.
In addition, demonstrate that the action of the force is greatest when the force acts perpendicularly to the leaf spring.
- Optimised for demonstration experiments: Transformation from horizontal into vertical direction
- Very good visibility: Big devices on uniform background
- Strong Magnets (at least 10 N) allow a safe mounting and therefore a very easy handling
- Demonstrative measurement of forces with large circular dynamometers with a fixing magnet and ball-bearing pulley with two cord grooves for two measuring ranges
- Magneto-adhesive measuring scale facilitate the measurements