Investigate the advantages which a block and tackle provides in the performance of mechanical work and the correlations between forces and distances as a function of the number of supporting ropes.
- Optimised for demonstration experiments: Transformation from horizontal into vertical direction
- Very good visibility: Big devices on uniform background
- Strong Magnets (at least 10 N) allow a safe mounting and therefore a very easy handling
- Demonstrative measurement of forces with large circular dynamometers with a fixing magnet and ball-bearing pulley with two cord grooves for two measuring ranges
- Magneto-adhesive measuring scale facilitate the measurements