Rectifying circuits with a single diode can only utilize one half wave of alternating current. The bridge rectifier solves this problem by having four diodes connected such that a current path is open for each halfwave.
- Flexible experimenting thanks to wireless data transmission
- No additional cable connections between the building blocks needed - clear arranged and quick setup
- Contact safety due to puzzle blocks system
- Corrosion-free gold plated contacts
- Doubled earning success: Electric circuit diagram on top, real components from below
Examine how a bridge rectifier functions by testing various polarities of direct and alternating current.