Metal spheres with different radii and a spherical capacitor are charged by means of a variable voltage. The induced charges are determined with a measuring amplifier. The corresponding capacitances are deduced from voltage and charge values.
- Supplies non-hazardous high voltage
- Several conductive spheres included
- Clever investment: The included universal measuring amplifier can also be used for other applications
- Determination of the capacitance of three metal spheres with different diameters.
- Determination of the capacitance of a spherical capacitor.
- Determination of the diameters of each test body and calculation of their capacitance values.
What you can learn about
- Electric field
- Electrostatic induction
- Electrostatic induction constant