Determine the current strength flowing through a semi-conducting diode. Determine the collector current with the collector voltage for various values of the base current intensity.
- Fast and easy experimenting
- Get to know the behaviour of several types of semiconductors
- Detailed experiment guide with extensive explanations and step-by-step instructions
- Measure voltage and current simultaneously on four channels
- Simplified implementation: all pre-settings already prepared
- Further experiments in electricity and electronics can be performed with the equipment
- To investigate the dependence of the current strength flowing through a semi-conducting diode.
- To determine the variations of the collector current with the collector voltage for varios values of the base current intensity.
What you can learn about
- P-n junction
- Energy-band diagram
- Valence band
- Conduction band
- Operating point
Operating system-independent software included. Computer not provided.