Capacitors are devices that can store charge. Here the details of how the charge gets in and out of the capacitor is looked at.
- Flexible experimenting thanks to wireless data transmission
- No additional cable connections between the building blocks needed - clear arranged and quick setup
- Contact safety due to puzzle blocks system
- Corrosion-free gold plated contacts
- Doubled earning success: Electric circuit diagram on top, real components from below
Examine the behaviour of the voltage and current of a capacitor during the charging and discharging processes. Determine what the speed of these processes depends on.