Surely you have observed on several occasions that the water in flower vases has become turbid after standing too long. Microscopic organisms have grown in this water, resulting in the decay of the plants and producing an unpleasant odor. These organisms are interesting objects when observed under the microscope. We want to enrich them in a hay infusion.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 50 experiments for all microscopy applications
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels
- With detailed instructor information, incl. sample microscopy image
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required
- Microscopy solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories
- Content available with matching multimedia files