Function and Applications
Sender for the radio-based communication between a Cobra4 Mobile-Link and digital large displays.
- The system works with 5 switchable send channels at a carrier frequency of 433 MHz.
- With this device it is possible to represent the measured values well readable for a big auditory in a classroom or lecture hall.
- For this purpose the sender must only be inserted between any Cobra4 Sensor-Unit and the Cobra4 Mobile-Link.
- To display measuring values with a digital large display an additional receiver, which is pluged into the input socket of the display, is needed.
- The current supply of the sender occurs via the Cobra4 Mobile-Link.
Equipment and technical data:
- Socket: 15-pin SUB-D connector
- Channel: via Mobile Link Software
- Power supply: by Mobile Link
- Dimensions: approx 69 x 57 x 72 mm