Function and Applications
The Cobra4 Sensor-Unit Conductivity is equipped with a firmly connected conductivity probe. A temperature probe is integrated to compensate the influence of temperature on the conductivity.
- Particularly good application for school and outdoor experimentation, as the measuring probe is already firmly connected.
- The Cobra4 Sensor-Unit Conductivity/Temperature with stainless steel electrode can be connected directly to the Cobra4 Wireless-Link, the Cobra4 Mobile-Link, the Cobra4 USB-Link or the Cobra4 Junior-Link using a secure and reliable plug-in / lockable connection.
Equipment and Technical Data
- Measuring ranges: 1 µS/cm ... 2.000 µS/cm, 5 µS/cm ... 21.000 µS/cm, 100 µS/cm ... 210.000 µS/cm
- Measuring accuracy: ca. 6% of the measuring value
- Resolution: 0.1 µS/cm, 1 µS/cm, 10 µS/cm
- Measuring range: 0 to 100° C
- Measuring accuracy: ± 0.8° C
- Resolution: 0.1° C
- Data flow rate: 1 Hz
- Connecting port: sub-D-15 pole
- Measuring electrode length, diameter, electrode spacing: 7 mm, 1 mm, 2 mm
- Cable length: 60 cm
- Weight: 85 g