Function and Applications
To perform electrophysiological, noninvasive measurements of
heart, eye, and muscle activities using the Cobra4 Wirless-Link,the
Cobra4 USB-Link or the Cobra4 Junior-Link.
- Multipurpose-sensor: measure ECG, EMG or EOG.
- Self-explanatory pictogram on the sensor yields intuitiv
handling of the device.
Equipment and technical data
- this Cobra4 Sensor-Unit can be connected to one of the
following measurement recording instruments for the transmittance
of measured values to it:
- to Cobra4 Wireless-Link (12601-00) for wireless transmittance
of data to a computer.
- to Cobra4 USB-Link (12610-00) for data transmittance to a
computer via a USB-cable.
- to Cobra4 Junior-Link (12615-00) for data transmittance between
Sensor-Unit and a computer.
- Measurement mode: permanent measurement
- Requires measurement cords and ECG and/or EMG/EOG
- Operation with three separate and shielded measurement
- Maximum data through put: 1000 Hz
- Signal filter:
- ECG filter: 0.03 Hz to 20 Hz with 450-fold magnification
- EMG filter: 80 Hz to 5000 Hz with 1600-fold magnification
- EOG filter: 0.03 Hz to 10 Hz with 800-fold magnification
- Galvanic separation with 4000 V
- Dimensions: 62 mm x 110 mm x 35 mm
- Weight: 0.3 kg