Function and Applications
This attractive device set is ideally suited for computer-aided experiments in the field of Chemistry.
- With the radio-based recording of measured values,experiments can conveniently be carried out with no annoying cables.
- The optimum use of this device set is in the area of demonstration experiments.
- Furthermore, with modern radio transmission, moving sensors offer completely new experimentation options.
- With this system it is possible now, that experiments can to be carried out far away from the PC.
Equipment and technical data:
- The stable case contains the following devices:
- 1 x Cobra4 Wireless/USB-Link
- 1 x Cobra4 Sensor-Unit Chemistry, pH and2 x Temperature NiCr-Ni
- 1 x Cobra4 Sensor-Unit Conductivity+, Conductivity / Temp. (Pt1000)
- 1 x pH-electrode, plastic, refillable, BNC interface
- 1 x Conductivity temperature probe Pt1000
- 2 x Protection sleeve for electrodes
- 1 x "measure Cobra4" software, individual workstation and school licence
- Includes CD-ROM with all drivers and the full version of the "measureCobra4" measuring software incl. experiments descriptions and configuration settings for experiments
- Operating manual