The coil is connected in a circuit with a voltage source of variable frequency. The impedance and phase displacements are determined as functions of frequency. Parallel and series impedances are measured.
- Intuitive, touch-optimized software that controls all devices simultaneously
- Simplified implementation: all pre-settings already prepared
- Easy frequency setting thanks to digital function generator
- Fast and easy experimenting simply by switching components
- Impedance will be computed in real-time
- Further experiments in electricity and electronics can be performed with the equipment
- Determination of the impedance of a coil as a function of frequency.
- Determination of the inductance of the coil.
- Determination of the phase displacement between the terminal voltage and total current as a function of the frequency in the circuit.
- Determination of the total impedance of coils connected in parallel and in series.
What you can learn about
- Kirchhoff´s laws
- Maxwell´s equations
- a.c. impedance
- phase displacement
Operating system-independent software included. Computer not provided.