Function and Applications
For the installation between two distillation columns or between a flask and a column.
- The intermediate piece has a connection with thread GL 18 for the introduction of thermometers or temperature sensors with an outer diameter of 8 mm.
- By a second connection a glass tube (Ø 8 mm) which is fitted with a rubber cap can be attached.
- By help of a small syringe with a cannula you be able to take comfortably least substance amounts, which easily can be separated gaschromatographicaly for example.
- The intermediate piece is delivered with an evacuated not coated insulating jacket.
- It has a jacketed head ground joint socket NS 29 and a non-jacketed basic ground joint cone NS 29.
- Through the renunciation of a silvering this apparatus is especially well suitable for training purposes.
- The full insight into the intermediate piece during the process allows an especially ostentatious representation of the destillation separations.
- A glass tube and 20 rubber caps are contained in the scope of delivery.
Equipment and technical data:
- Outer diameter: 75 mm (insulat. jacket)
- Inner diameter: 30 mm
- Overall heigh (outside): appr. 19 cm
- Overall width (outside): appr. 14 cm
- Made of DURAN® glass.