Function and Applications
The device is especially used for the soot-free combustion of gases in the glass jacket calorimeter. It consists of a jacket tube made of glass and a metal combustion tube that can be moved inside it. Both tubes have tube hose connections. The combustion gas is fed into the inner metal tube, the oxygen required for the soot-free combustion in the outer tube.
- A fine regulating valve allows exact adjustment of the combustion gas feed.
- The device can be set for any type of combustion gas.
Equipment and technical data
- Total length with pushed in combustion tube: 290 mm
- Length of the jacket tube : 170 mm
- Diameter of the jacket tube: 16 mm
- Diameter of the hose connection: o.d. = 8 mm