Function and Applications
For the needs of small amounts of high purity gas. 1 l aluminium pressure can with 74 g of sulfur hexafluoride.
Equipment and Technical Data
- purity of the gas: 99.90 %
- containers made of aluminum alloy
- geometric volume: 1 l
- content: 74 g standard at 288 K
- testing pressure: 18 bar
- gas outlet connection according to DIN 477: 7/16" outside threading
- height over valve: approx. 240 mm
- diameter: approx. 76 mm
- tare weight: approx. 200 g
The pressure cans satisfy the requirements of the german regulation for compressed gas.
For the removal of gas a valve must be screwn on the pressure can ( not included in scope of delivery):
- 33499-00 Fine control valve for pressure can
Please note: To comply with EU regulation 1272/2008 CLP, PHYWE does not sell any chemicals to the general public. We only accept orders from resellers, professional users and research, study and educational institutions.