This experiment shows that a thermo generator can produce
mechanical energy with the help of coldness and heat. The thermal
tension of a thermo generator depends on the temperature difference
across the element.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of
17 experiments for Renewable Energy Basics and Heat energy
- Direct protection of the thermocouple against overheating due
to fixed aluminum plates
- Additional aluminum block for storage of heat energy
- Can a motor be put into motion with heat or coldness?
- In this experiment the thermocouple is connected to a motor.
You will try to activate the motor by placing a mug with hot
water or ice cubes on the thermocouple.
What you can learn about
- Conversion of heat energy into mechanical energy