Some trees do not possess large deciduous leaves, instead they have green needle-shaped (acicular) leaves. Due to the reduction of their surface, these leaves are well adjusted to arid conditions. In addition, they are mostly covered by a layer of wax (cuticula) and the stomatal pores are sunk deep into the tissue.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 50 experiments for all microscopy applications
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels
- With detailed instructor information, incl. sample microscopy image
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required
- Microscopy solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories
- Content available with matching multimedia files
Compare the cross-section of a coniferous leaf with the cross-section of a regular leaf from a deciduous plant!
What you can learn about
- Coniferous leaf
- Deciduous plant