In households, electrical devices are often connected in parallel to different sockets of the same electric circuit. The total current and the total resistance of the circuit can be predicted from the partial resistances.
- Flexible experimenting thanks to wireless data transmission
- No additional cable connections between the building blocks needed - clear arranged and quick setup
- Contact safety due to puzzle blocks system
- Corrosion-free gold plated contacts
- Doubled earning success: Electric circuit diagram on top, real components from below
Determine the relation between the total current and the partial currents as well as between
the total resistance and the partial resistances in a parallel circuit.