Function and Applications
The software measureLAB 3 assists you and your students with analyzing your experiment data: at school with student- and teach experiments and at universities in your lab rotation projects.
In combination with our Cobra SMARTsense data logging system you are able to easily record, display and analyze your data: No matter if it's a simple integral or a fully automatic equivalence point calculation.
For more information and video demonstrations, please visit our measureLAB 3 microsite
- Operating system-independent, browser-based and future-proof: runs on Windows and MacOS and can be controlled from every device.
- Touch-optimized user interface: Ideally suited for windows tablets and interactive whiteboards.
- Flexible tile-design: Never overlook a window and rearrange them by drag & drop
- All experiments are preconfigured with guide and settings: reducing your preparation time
- Automatic identification of all Cobra SMARTsense and Cobra4 sensors
- Data sharing for demonstration experiments: Transfer of measurement data from the student tablet with measureAPP to the teacher computer (measureLAB)
- Remote operation mode: students can use their own computers/laptops/tablets in the teaching lab
Equipment and Technical Data
- Operating system-independent: Windows 7/8.1/10; MacOS from 10.9;
- System requirements: Core 2 Duo 2GHz, 4 GB RAM, screen resolution 1280 x 720 Pixel
- Recommended system requirements: i5 2.4 GHZ, 8 GB RAM, screen resolution 1280 x 720 Pixel
- More than 100 Cobra4 data logging experiments included
- Compatible with all current Cobra SMARTsense and Cobra4 sensors and interfaces: Wireless/USB-Link, Mobile-Link2 and Xpert-Link
- More than 60 sensors implemented resulting in more than 50 possible measuring parameters
- Regular free updates with further experiments, features and supported sensors