Function and Applications
The software measureLAB assists you and your students with analyzing your experiment data: at school with student- and teach experiments and at universities in your lab rotation projects.
In combination with our Cobra4 data logging system you are able to easily record, display and analyze your data: No matter if it's a simple integral or a fully automatic equivalence point calculation.
For more information and video demonstrations, please visit our measureLAB 3 microsite
- Operating system-independent, browser-based and future-proof: runs on Windows and MacOS and can be controlled from every device.
- Touch-optimized user interface: Ideally suited for windows tablets and interactive whiteboards.
- Flexible tile-design: Never overlook a window and rearrange them by drag & drop
- All experiments are preconfigured with guide and settings: reducing your preparation time
- Automatic identification of all Cobra4 interfaces and sensors and interfaces
- Data sharing for demonstration experiments: Transfer of measurement data from the student tablet with measureAPP to the teacher computer (measureLAB
- Remote operation mode: students can use their own computers/laptops/tablets in the teaching lab
Equipment and Technical Data
- Operating system-independent: Windows 7/8.1/10; MacOS from 10.9;
- System requirements: Core 2 Duo 2GHz, 4 GB RAM, screen resolution 1280 x 720 Pixel
- Recommended system requirements: i5 2.4 GHZ, 8 GB RAM, screen resolution 1280 x 720 Pixel
- More than 100 Cobra4 data logging experiments included
- Compatible with all current Cobra4 interfaces: Wireless/USB-Link, Mobile-Link2 and Xpert-Link
- All 29 Cobra4 sensors implemented resulting in more than 50 possible measuring parameters
- Regular free updates with further experiments, features and supported sensors