Hooke's law: The elastic deformation is proportional to the load applied.
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (relevance to everyday life, etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
- Measure the force on a spring with increasing load and determine the respective deflection.
- check whether there is a correlation between load and deflection for two different springs.
The students should understand the statement of Hooke's law, i.e. the proportionality between force and deflection of a coil spring.