Visible light impinges on a diffusely reflecting surface. The luminance of this surface is determined as a function of the angle of observation.
- study the light intensity that a sheet of paper is diffusely reflecting
- learn about the different physical units associated with light
- very versatile optical base plate
- The luminous flux emitted reflected by a diffusely reflecting surface is to be determined as a function of the angle of observation.
- Lambert's law (cos-law) is to be verified using the graph of the measurement values.
What you can learn about
- Luminous flux
- Light quantity
- Light intensity