The momentum of a moving body is defined as the product of its mass and its velocity.
Newton's second law states that the change in momentum over time corresponds to the external force acting.
Conversely, this means that a change in momentum can be calculated as a time integral over the acting force.
- Free measuring software DigiCartAPP for all mobile devices and all operating systems (Windows, Android, iOS).
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared test description can be called up in the DigiCartAPP.
- Complete evaluation function for the measured data directly in the DigiCartAPP.
- Long-life lithium-ion batteries with charge protection function
- Transmission of measurement data via Bluetooth 4.0
- Integrated sensors (force, speed, acceleration and position sensor)
- Digital measured value acquisition:
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science teaching with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased student motivation by using the intuitive DigiCartAPP.
- Increase of media competence.
Let the DigiCart with the force sensor in front collide with a tensioned rubber band and analyse the change in impulse.
In this experiment the students learn about the physical concept of impulse. They also use Newton's second law and see it in its most general form.