Knowledge of the soil is of great importance for agriculture. In order to familiarize the students with this topic, two sub-experiments are used to show, on the basis of pH determinations, how different soils are (sub-experiment "Characteristic pH values of soils") and how great the differences are even within a soil (sub-experiment "Soil profile").
- experiment is part of a complete solution with numerous experiments in the field of ecology
- Measurements possible indoors and outdoors, for mobile use
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (relevance to everyday life, etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
- taking soil samples
- recognise soil profiles
- pH measurement
- Soil fertility
- Soil profile
- Soil horizon
- Soil sample
- pH determination
- buffer capacity of soils