Many people are afraid of the dangerous moor because one might sink and drown in it. For others, however, this is an interesting place. Archeologists find traces of early settlements in moors. Paleobotanists search for pollen which plants left behind in prehistory. Botanists find here particularly interesting carnivorous plants, and zoologists a highly diversified fauna. The acid water of a moor or bog also allows us a new perspective on a different world under the microscope!
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 50 experiments for all microscopy applications
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels
- With detailed instructor information, incl. sample microscopy image
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required
- Microscopy solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories
- Content available with matching multimedia files
Explore which organisms are particularly abundant in moor water.
What you can learn about
- Carnivorous plants