A diode only allows electric current to pass in one direction and blocks the other one to the current. It therefore acts as an electric valve. This enables alternating current to also be usable to pump charge into a capacitor.
- Flexible experimenting thanks to wireless data transmission
- No additional cable connections between the building blocks needed - clear arranged and quick setup
- Contact safety due to puzzle blocks system
- Corrosion-free gold plated contacts
- Doubled earning success: Electric circuit diagram on top, real components from below
Examine the effect that a diode has on the charging of a capacitor in an alternating current circuit.