A diode only allows current to flow in one direction and blocks the flow of itin the other direction. So the current can flow only during a half wave through a diode in an alternating current circuit.
- Flexible experimenting thanks to wireless data transmission
- No additional cable connections between the building blocks needed - clear arranged and quick setup
- Contact safety due to puzzle blocks system
- Corrosion-free gold plated contacts
- Doubled earning success: Electric circuit diagram on top, real components from below
Measure the characteristic curve of current against voltage of an electrolytic bath containing copper sulphate solution and having copper electrodes. Observe visible changes in the electrodes and the bath.