A greater number of lamps means more power than a smaller number of lamps. How much voltage and current do you need for the many lamps? Which conclusions on electrical power and work can you drawn from this?
- Flexible experimenting thanks to wireless data transmission
- No additional cable connections between the building blocks needed - clear arranged and quick setup
- Contact safety due to puzzle blocks system
- Corrosion-free gold plated contacts
- Doubled earning success: Electric circuit diagram on top, real components from below
Use filament lamps connected in series and in parallel to examine the dependence of electrical power on
current and voltage.