Enzymatic degradation of the cellular respiratory poison hydrogen peroxide in the liver.
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (reference to everyday life etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
- Compact, easily transportable experimental set-up
- suitable for demo experiments and practical training
- Flexible test execution thanks to wireless data transmission
- investigation of the enzymatic degradation of hydrogen peroxide, a cell respiratory poison, in the liver
- examination of the temperature and pH influence on the metabolic activity
- cell respiratory poison
- Hydrogen peroxide