Microorganisms are ubiquitous, i.e. they are present everywhere around us. This fact can be proved by touching the objects that are to be examined in view of the presence of microorganisms against the sterile nutrient medium in a Petri dish and by incubating the plates afterwards. The easy working methods that are to be applied for this purpose are described based on the following examples.
- Experiment is part of a series of complementary microbiology experiments
- Equipment of this experiment can also be used to perform other experiments from the series
Provide evidence concerning the presence of microorganisms
- in the air.
- on objetcs of dailys use.
- of microorganisms on the skin.
- of microogranisms on insects.
What you can learn about
- Nutrient agar