Function and Application:
Ultimaker PLA (polylactic acid) filament provides a no-hassle 3D printing experience thanks to its reliability and good surface quality. The PLA is made from organic and renewable sources. It's safe, easy to print with and it serves a wide range of applications for both novice and advanced users.
PLA is the preferred choice for primary and secondary schools because it's safe and easy to print with.
- Good tensile strength
- Good surface quality
- Easy to work with at high print speeds User-friendly for both home and office environments
- Allows the creation of high-resolution parts
- Ideal for models and prototypes that require aesthetic detail
Equipment and Technical Data
- Material: PLA
- Color green
- Manufacturer: Ultimaker
- Filament weight: 750 g
- Special features: Biodegradable
- Temperature up to: 200-220 ° C
- Heated printing Bed: Not required