Show that a force which acts on a resting body always induces an equally large counterforce.
- Optimised for demonstration experiments: Transformation from horizontal into vertical direction
- Very good visibility: Big devices on uniform background
- Strong Magnets (at least 10 N) allow a safe mounting and therefore a very easy handling
- Demonstrative measurement of forces with large circular dynamometers with a fixing magnet and ball-bearing pulley with two cord grooves for two measuring ranges
- Colored arrows enhancing observations and explanations