A sphere falls freely over certain distances. The falling time is measured and evaluated from diagrams. The acceleration due to gravity can be determined.
- Gravitation scrutinized
- Find out how the velocity of a falling object increases
- Didactical demonstration of the falling distances
- Visualise the squared distance-time law
- Steady set-up
- All crucial parts directly engineered for this experiment
- To determine the functional relationship between height of fall and falling time.
- To determine the acceleration due to gravity.
What you can learn about
- Linear motion due to constant acceleration
- Laws of falling bodies
- Gravitational acceleration