Every spring and summer seeds that have been sown in flower pots or in the garden or field germinate and give rise to new plants. In this experiment the students will seed some bean seeds and investigate the development of the seeds.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 44 experiments for botany, reproduction, soil, food and digestion, senses, physiology.
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels.
- With detailed instructor information.
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required.
- Biology solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories.
Study the growth of a plant from a seed.