The drawing of maps is very popular with students in geography lessons and is of great didactic value. For example, the local altitude can also be determined by the changing air pressure, which decreases with increasing altitude.
- experiment is part of a complete solution with numerous experiments in the field of ecology
- Measurements possible indoors and outdoors, for mobile use
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (relevance to everyday life, etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
- Determination of the height of prominent points
- Create contour lines in a simple map based on the height determination of the individual measuring points
Drawing maps with contour lines