Perfect for DNA and RNA analysis with the blueGel™ Gel Electrophoresis System!
Function and Application
The agarose tablets make gel pouring child's play. Each tablet contains enough agarose, TBE and GelGreen® fluorescent dye to produce 20 ml of a 2% or 40 ml of a 1% gel. No weighing, no additional pipetting, simply add distilled water, boil briefly, done.
- Simple: each tablet contains agarose, TBE and GelGreen®; ideal for experiments with the blueGel™ gel electrophoresis chamber.
- No refrigeration required: tablets can be kept at room temperature for at least two years
- Fast: Only put a tablet in distilled water and boil
Equipment and Technical Data
- 15x tablets
- Each tablet contains 0.4 g agarose, TBE-salt and GelGreen® fluorescent dye
- Prepare with distilled water.
- Stable for at least two years at room temperature.
- Store in the outer packaging, protected from light.
Please note: To comply with EU regulation 1272/2008 CLP, PHYWE does not sell any chemicals to the general public. We only accept orders from resellers, professional users and research, study and educational institutions.