The generation of induction voltages by a permanent magnet is to be demonstrated, and the conditions which govern the size of them are to be investigated.
- Demonstrative experiment due to large instruments
- Easy and sturdy setup
- Display of measuring range, kind of current and unit also on the back side
- No additional cable connections between the building blocks needed - clear arranged and quick setup
- Contact safety due to puzzle blocks system
- Corrosion-free gold plated contacts
- Doubled earning success: electric circuit diagram on top, real components can be seen from below
Determine the induced voltage in the coil caused by the magnet movement.