Seeds must absorb water and swell before germination. Without water no germination is possible. Seeds in fields, which have been flooded, have plenty of water, but they do not germinate. The students are supposed to learn, that seeds need not only water but also oxygen for germination.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 44 experiments for botany, reproduction, soil, food and digestion, senses, physiology.
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels.
- With detailed instructor information.
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required.
- Biology solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories.
Examine, why seeds that are fully covered with water do not germinate.