The seeds of different plants, e.g. vegetables, are not all sown at the same time. Many are sown early in spring, others however not until may. Some are even sown in autumn of the previous year. The students are supposed to learn in this experiment, that besides moisture and oxygen seeds need also appropriate temperatures for germination.
- Experiment is part of a complete solution set with a total of 44 experiments for botany, reproduction, soil, food and digestion, senses, physiology.
- With student worksheet, appropriate for all class levels.
- With detailed instructor information.
- Optimized for tight schedules, i.e. minimum preparation time required.
- Biology solution set specifically designed to include all required accessories.
Examine the dependency of germination on the temperature.