Acceleration is one of the basic concepts of the theory of motion. It indicates how fast an object changes its speed and is measured in the unit m/s². The concept of acceleration is based on the average acceleration as the quotient of the change in speed in a given time period
- Free measuring software DigiCartAPP for all mobile devices and all operating systems (Windows, Android, iOS).
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared test description can be called up in the DigiCartAPP.
- Complete evaluation function for the measured data directly in the DigiCartAPP.
- Long-life lithium-ion batteries with charge protection function
- Transmission of measurement data via Bluetooth 4.0
- Integrated sensors (force, speed, acceleration and position sensor)
- Digital measured value acquisition:
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science teaching with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased student motivation by using the intuitive DigiCartAPP.
- Increase of media competence.
Record multiple speed-time diagrams via the app. Select a measuring range and let it calculate the acceleration for the recorded curves.
In this experiment the students learn about the physical meaning of acceleration.