"A mass is not only inert, but also heavy." This means that not only is a force necessary to accelerate a mass, but that every mass in the Earth's gravity field also experiences a force, the weight force.
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (relevance to everyday life etc.) incl. protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science teaching with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increase of media competence
- Measure with the force sensor the weight force which the slotted weights experience in the earth's gravitational field.
- Determine the relationship between the mass of the slotted weights and the weight force acting on them.
The students should understand the difference between a mass and its weight.