The aim of this experiment is to prove glycolysis by means of measuring the CO2 production under various experimental conditions (temperature, pH).
- Compact, easily transportable setup
- For both demonstration and student experiments
- Flexible experimenting thanks to wireless data transmission
- Additional experiment in plant physiology and biochemistry can be performed with few modifications
- Data acquisition with tablets possible
- With detailed experiment guide
- To identify glycolysis by measuring the production of CO2 and plotting graphs.
- To investigate the influence of temperature and pH on metabolic activity.
What you can learn about
- Yeast fermentation of sugar
- CO2 pressure measurement
- Influence of temperature and pH