Detection of glycolysis by measuring the CO2 production under different experimental conditions (temperature, pH).
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (reference to everyday life etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
Compact, easily transportable experimental set-up
suitable for demo experiments and practical training
Flexible test execution thanks to wireless data transmission
- detection of glycolysis by measuring the CO2 production
- examination of the influence of temperature and pH on the metabolic activity
- yeast fermentation of sugar
- CO2 pressure measurement
- Influence of temperature and pH