Investigation of the temperature increase during the fermentation of sugar by yeast cells. The experiment allows to address metabolic processes such as glycolysis, fermentation, aerobic and anaerobic respiration and the pasteurization effect.
- Especially understandable and didactically prepared description of the experiment (reference to everyday life etc.) including protocol questions.
- Future-oriented teaching: Integration into digital science lessons with tablets or smartphones.
- Increased motivation of students by using the intuitive measureAPP.
- Increased media competence.
Compact, easily transportable experimental set-up
suitable for demo experiments and practical training
Flexible test execution thanks to wireless data transmission
- illustration of the temperature increase as a result of the fermentation of sugar by yeast
- comparison of temperature curves of samples with and without yeast
- yeast fermentation of sugar
- temperature measurement
- Breathing Energy