Function and Applications
Heating mantle for round bottom flasks with a heating
element which is laid out for a temperature up to a maximum of
- The heating mantle is built-in into a plastic-coated metal case
and lined with woven glass fiber cloth inside.
- The case is to the outside thermally insulated against loss of
heat and protection-grounded.
- At the back two tapped holes are made in order to be able to
attach a tripod (accessories).
- The current supply occurs via a 1.5 m long power cable with
earthed plug and a heating zone .
- A personal security adapter which is stipulated to the is
enclosed in the scope of delivery.
- The heating mantle has two heating zones and a maximum power
consumption of 1000 W.
Equipment and technical data
- for 6000 ml round glas flasks
- Temperature up to maximum of 450°C
- two heating zones and a maximum power consumption of 1000
- personal security adapter
- 230 V supply voltage