A coil, a capacitor, an ohmic resistance and combinations of these components are investigated for their filter characteristics as a function of frequency. The phase displacement of the filters is determined also as a function of frequency.
- Simple and very clear set-up: only few components required
- Cost savings: No need for an additional power supply
- Simplified implementation: all pre-settings already prepared
- The software controls all devices simultaneously
- Further experiments in electricity and electronics can be performed with the equipment
- Determination of the ratio of output voltage to input voltage with the
- RC/CR network,
- RL/LR network,
- CL/LC network,
- Two CR networks connected in series
- Determination of the phase displacement with the RC/CR network.
- Determination of the phase displacement with two CR networks connected in series.
What you can learn about
- Phase displacement
- Kirchhoff's laws
- Bode diagram
Operating system-independent software included. Computer not provided.